Neoprene/Chloroprene O-Rings, Gaskets & Seals
Ace Seal stocks standard AS568 and metric size neoprene o-rings, as well as neoprene gaskets and neoprene seals. All are available in an extensive range of standard colors and durometers from 40-90. hardness. Custom durometers, colors, and industry certifications (FDA, NSF, 3A) are available upon request.
Features of Ace Seal’s Neoprene Products
- Resistant to: ozone, sunlight/UV, oxygen aging, oxidation, petroleum derivatives, weather, combustion, water, chemicals
- Do not use with: aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, acetones
- Operational temperature range: -45° to 225°F (-43° to 107°C)
- Hardness range (durometer): 40-90
- Standard hardness: 70
- Tensile range: 900 to 1,000 psi
- Maximum elongation: 400%
- Impermeable to gases and fluids
- Standard color: black; custom colors available upon request
- Available specifications: FDA, NSF, 3A
Neoprene Rubber Chemical Compatibility & Characteristics
If neoprene/chloroprene is not compatible with your application, view our chemical compatibility chart to find the best material for your needs.
- Weather resistance: Excellent
- Ozone resistance: Good to excellent
- Abrasion resistance: Good
- Flame resistance: Good
- Impermeability: Good
- Tear resistance: Good
- Tensile strength: Good
- Heat resistance: Good
- Cold resistance: Fair to good
- Acid resistance: Fair to good
- Chemical resistance: Fair to good
- Oil resistance: Fair to good
- Dynamic resistance: Fair
- Electrical properties: Fair
- Set resistance: Fair
- Water steam resistance: Fair
What is Neoprene Rubber? General Properties, Compatibility & More
Also known as polychloroprene or chloroprene rubber, neoprene is a type of synthetic rubber. It exhibits good chemical stability and excellent flexibility, which it maintains at extreme temperatures (from -45° to 225°F/-43° to 107°C).
Neoprene o-rings, gaskets, and seals are weather, combustion, water, and chemical resistant, and impermeable to fluids and gases. It also resists degradation better than natural or standard synthetic rubber and is relatively inert. These properties make neoprene rubber well suited to a variety of demanding sealing applications.
Contact Us for Neoprene/Chloroprene Gaskets, O-Rings & SealsAce Seal is your #1 source for chloroprene o-rings, chloroprene gaskets, and chloroprene seals in standard and custom sizes and profiles. Request a quote today or contact us for more information.
We stock a wide variety of seals that are available the same dayContact Us